Now dimming glass products are a high-end product, and can be called a luxury in glass. It uses a hollow, laminated or foil process to create a full range of smart adjustments for the product. By utilizing the characteristics of the liquid crystal, it is only necessary to control the power source to change the glass from transparent to opaque or from opaque to transparent.
● Privacy protection: control glass transparent/opaque at any time
● One-button switching: power on transparent / power off optimization
● Independent research and development: new high-definition energy saving, light transmittance of 88%.
● Intelligent adjustment: noise reduction / heat insulation / UV protection.
● Power-on transparency: This feature is mainly due to the "Elector-optic effect" of the liquid crystal in the dimming film; the product responds quickly, from completely transparent to completely opaque or vice verse.
● High safety: the process of using laminated glass can make the dimming glass stick to the film in the middle when the impact is broken, and there will be no splash of glass fragments.
● Sound insulation characteristics: The dimming film and film in the middle of the dimming glass have sound damping effect, which can effectively block various noises.
● Control diversification: manual switch, light control, voice control, temperature control, remote control, remote network control.
Dimming glass is widely used in offices, conference rooms, service windows, hotels, stations, homes, large closets, ticket windows, shower rooms, etc. It can be used in projections even in light-filled environments.